– Our home rides start and end in our farm, all the other rides take place in different parts of the island and we move the horses to each starting point of the rides by a big truck. Our guests travel with the guide by Jeep.
– On our guided riding tours we accept a maximum of five persons per tour, to keep the groups small and safe.
– It´s obligatory to wear a helmet which is offered by the company.
– Booking: you can make a reservation either via E-mail or by phone, minimum one day in advance.
– 24 hours policy: If you want to cancel a ride you have to cancel 24 hours in advance otherwise you have to pay a lump-sum of 20€ per person.
– Before the ride you will receive safety instructions and beginners will get an explanation how to handle a horse.
– Our rides are suitable for beginners but also for everyone who seeks a little adventure, enjoy horseback riding or wants to have a lot of fun in nature, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
– Minimum age: 10 years / Maximum age: 75 years / Maximum weight: 95 Kg